Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 38: Eat-Art Revisited.

Ok, so my internet at home has been going in and out. Even when it was working I couldn't do anything on blogger. Right now I am at Denny's, eating desert just so I don't feel skeevy...

Back to Eat-Art.org

I have yet to submit any pictures. I really want to, especially since I just got a few of my portfolio printed out and I seriously got chills. I might just be biased though.

Confession----   I was lazy and have not contacted Eat-Art about this post at all. So I really don't have much to say, other than I am buying this piece for a cousin. It is going to be a "house warming/Christmas" present for her. This way, I get to give her a print of her favorite animal and send 1000 meals to feed hungry children. I am unbelievably excited about this!!!!

Here is  their donation page.

P.s., yes, I just bought that print, even though there are cheaper options. Go buy some art. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment