Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 34: Hello Somebody

Sorry about yesterday. I am still not feeling well, but I did not feel right about missing another day. So without further ado -

Hello Somebody! 

The more I read about this organization the more I fall in love with them. I need to buy a watch from them asap!

Here my lovely friend Sarah is modeling two of her watches from Hello Somebody!



Sarah says, "I love Hello Somebody because at this point in my life, I can't be overseas, helping people myself, but I can buy a watch through Hello Somebody and feed over 130 people! And then every time I look at my watch it's a constant reminder to be praying for the least of these! The organization has an awesome mission, and a big ol' heart... And that is a recipe for success!"


Also, Hello Somebody was at Catalyst '11, which I desperately wished I could have attended. Anyway, they recorded this video "backstage." Check it out and find out more about Hello Somebody!


http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/17733309

No comments:

Post a Comment