Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 46: 826 National

I'm switching nonprofits again! I'll definitely be doing The Collective Heart soon though.

The 826 National is an organization that focuses on students learning creatively. They offer after school tutoring, in-school projects, writing workshops and more. They are very specific about reaching low income students and challenge them to explore what they are capable of.

I haven't heard of them before, but there's a duo that has won my heart and they are supporting this nonprofit by giving a portion of their latest album that dropped today.

If you haven't guessed by now... the duo I'm talking about is She & Him and their Christmas album is out! In case you are living under a rock and don't know, She & Him is Zooey Deschanel and Matt Ward.

Go buy some AMAZING music and support 826 National!

She & Him website
826 Website

*I  just realized that I should have done one of the singing videos that Zooey does. They are so simple but so captivating at the same time. Curse my lack of time management.


No comments:

Post a Comment