Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Video projects!

I had a meeting today with some friends about a future video project. It seems that I will have several that I will be working on soon and I am unbelievably excited. I wish I could reveal more about them, but all of these projects are going to be slow going. I'll post links when they are done! Anyway, here are a few pictures of two of my awesome friends!
Picture # 180

The next three pictures were just too funny, I had to put them up!
I believe... that Kyle is just figuring out that he can actually do something different in between the self-timer clicks. And Stacy has a very evil plot she is about to employ.
 Kyle slightly moving... Stacy making contact
 Last picture = BWAHAHAHAHAHA 

This pretty much makes my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment