Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Friends!

Friends are so much fun. Seriously, when you have good friends, they can be so encouraging. I got to spend a lot of time tonight with some of the good ones. That's actually why I am so late on posting this picture, is because I was just two buildings over hanging out with some peeps and playing board games. And the picture from today was taken at dinner, where I went out with some of my favorite girls. Often I skip out on these events due to homework or video projects, but it's times like these when I realize just how important it is to reach out and be a part of a living and loving community.
*And this is straight out of the camera, no editing or anything.

Picture # 186
My girls were so nice they didn't mind when I moved things out of the middle of the table and set up my bag so I could securely place the camera on top of it. Sweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment