Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

What a day...

Today was a crazy long day. I work for my school's marching band and we had three performances today, and I had to be at all of them. My legs are really feeling the burn from all the steps I walked up and down (several times) today. But it was good, I got to see plenty of friends, the football team won, and I got in some great exercise.
However, today was also a confusing day and an emotional one. Probably most of it is due to my lack of sleep and crazy activity going on, but my day kind of ended flat (hardy har har, music geek right here). Hence, my picture today is hazy, breaking rules, and I am looking away from the camera because right now I can't see my future. And typically that hasn't worried me one bit, but now it is starting to get to me. And it is not fun.
Picture # 182
On the bright side, God is still so good and I have started to plan out something really special for my 200th picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment