Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Awww snap!

Man I thought I had gone ahead and posted my picture for the day... only to realize midnight had gone by and I hadn't. I fail. I've been failing a lot today. Not life or death, but I have been late for every single thing I was supposed to do today. I got up late, left my house late, took my test late, got to dinner late, and pick up my friend from the train station late. It was awful and I hated it. I can't even explain how I got so off today, but I did. I really hope I don't have this same type of lateness issue tomorrow. I have a paper due.
Picture # 190
Today's was nothing spectacular. I really didn't go out of my way. Which is sad, because I love being creative for this project, but sometimes I just can't do it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment