Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Made some daylight!

Spent the day with family, but I got back to the house with a little bit of light left. My picture isn't amazing, but I've had a rough day. It's always hard losing a family member, and even though Ms. Marie wasn't my biological grandmother, she has been a huge part of my life in the past ten years. She and my pop-pop were very much attached to each other and in the past couple of years as he was going blind and losing hearing she became his eyes and ears. I can't even imagine the loss he is feeling right now. This is the second wife he has lost to misfortune. My grandmother passed away when I eight due to fighting cancer. Ms. Marie passed away from complications when she hit her head during a car accident. My grandfather came out of the accident with a broken ankle and pain in his side but he was able to recover while Ms. Marie hung on for weeks until she saw my grandfather and talked to him face to face. It's amazing what people can do when they are in love.
Picture # 252
 And my sister's dog Angel wanted to get in front of the camera too! She was precious, she stayed around me the whole time. She's been a great dog, it's still weird not having Holly though.

No comments:

Post a Comment