Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Double Feature Day

Today was movie day. Part of my present for Christmas was a trip to the movie theater from my Uncle Bob. I got to see Tangled and Chronicles of Narnia, which was amazing!!! Totally loved both of them, highly recommend. I was really impressed with Tangled, I laughed so much. In between movies I was able to catch a bit of sunlight, so I literally set up and took my picture in less than ten minutes.
Picture # 260
 Right now my mom and I are trying to make plans for New Years. Since I'm still up in RI and don't know anyone my own age, it looks like I'll be watching the ball drop with my great-aunt, grandmother, mom, and sister. Not that there is anything wrong with that, and it will be pretty cool to say I celebrated New Year's with a 100 year old, but I'm 21! I want to go out and see the world, to live up my youth! I never really got a legit 21st birthday party, and it looks like I'm not getting a New Year's either. Oh well. God is still good, and there is always next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment