Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Big day tomorrow!

Tomorrow I really need to be on top of things. Everything I've got booked seems to be overlapping just a little bit until 8:00 pm, when I get to sit down and enjoy my friend's feature film that he made. He and a group of guys from his hall have been working on this movie for TWO years! But now it is finally done and he is holding a huge premiere for it tomorrow night. He has hired me to do all the photography for the event and to get some fun cast pictures beforehand. I'm charging up my battery now and I'm going to clear off my memory cards as soon as this is posted. It's going to be awesome. Oh, and my car even makes a cameo in it (with me driving!), hitting my friend Tyler. Speaking of Tyler, before I have the photography shoot for the movie, I'm going to be acting in a music video with him. I really have no idea what I am going to be expected to do, so I'm pretty nervous. All I know is it's supposed to be a romantic scene, which can really mean anything. At least I am pretty comfortable around Tyler so hopefully this won't get too awkward.
          Picture # 116

No comments:

Post a Comment