Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's time to PLAY!

Today was a play day. I did study for a test once....for about ten minutes. But mostly I hung out with friends and did a lot of stuff all over town. I went to the park with my leadership team for awhile today, here is the resulting picture.
Picture # 97
Here I am about to catch a water balloon that my RA is tossing me. It was fun. The ironic thing is that I was the only girl who was 100% fine with getting wet, but pretty much the only girl who not once got hit with a water balloon above the knees. And going out to the park today really made me miss playing outside with friends. I absolutely love it but way to often I have no motivation to get a group together and plan something. I hope I can change that mentality soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment