Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

AWESOME day!

That's pretty much the only way to describe it. It was great. I took so many pictures today it was ridiculous. The video shoot went really well (at least in my opinion) and my friend Ryan's movie premiere was so great. I was really impressed. I even got to go out for ice cream with some friends afterwards. But now I'm just worn out and ready for bed.  
       Picture # 117
Not my best pic. But in my defense the camera is perched up on a tree, and I was constantly watching out for it. I took this on a quick break, so I was only able to get a few shots of myself in. But here is another shot I took of my co-star!
       Picture # 117b
Yes that is my skirt haha. And doesn't Tyler look just look like he's so full of angst? He was great working with though. It was awkward mostly because neither of us are lovey dovey people, but I think we were convincing enough as a couple. I also loved working with a guy who I know isn't going to start crushing on me or to create feelings that aren't there. I totally hope we can do more acting jobs together in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment