Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Times moves fast

It's funny, today things were falling apart around me all day. I had forgotten to write a five page paper, I forgot that I had to have accountability with a girl on my hall, I think I might have some boy trouble and I did not think that I was going to get my internship paper signed. But God moved so much today. I got my paper done, I had lunch with some of the best guys on campus, the meeting with the girl on my hall ended up being one of the highlights of my day...Oh and I got my internship paper signed. I have one last person to see tomorrow and as soon as she approves me I am going to Egypt!!!
Things are moving fast. Way fast. In some ways I hate looking at this blog because the pictures change so often and already my spring break pictures are way back there in the archives. But on the other hand this has pushed me to do more things on a daily basis then I thought it would. Anyway, this is enough ranting from me.
Picture # 101
Forgot my tripod AGAIN, that tricky bugger. I do love how it makes me improvise though. It definitely makes me think outside the box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment