Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My new home for two months



Well, I am completely unpacked and am actually updating at the office where I'll be interning. I believe I offcially start in about half an hour or so. I've already met a few of the people I'm going to be working with and they all seem really nice. Most of them seem to have a solid understanding of English, but I have a feeling that I'm really going to have to work hard to be able to talk clearly to everyone. But on the plus side the woman who I am living with (Fayqa) and I made a deal last night. She will do her best to teach me Arabic if I help her to practice her English. She's already tried to teach me a few words, but I forgot them already.
        Picture # 149
My lovely Headboard
The entire room

The main living room
The first room/dining room
And finally, the kitchen.

I feel truly blessed because I'm staying in one of the nicer places in Cairo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment