Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Back to the 365

So I haven't been keeping up with my 365 project since after my first day in Cairo. Well, not any worth posting...
But I really miss it and want to get back into that habit, as it really did challenge me as a photographer and I have to think outside of the box to get a shot that the main subject isn't even in yet!
Now, I'm not exactly sure how well I can execute this since the streets of Cairo are very crowded (There are more people living here than New York! A lot more people actually) and because of several limitations in my traveling situation I cannot carry my tripod around everywhere. Sad I know, I miss using it.
         Picture # 150
This is the balcony right outside the office that I'm working in. I've got my own desk and everything right across the room from one of the main directors. She's really talented. And she's so sweet, I'm looking forward to working with her.
And yes, I wanted a silhouette. I intentionally set the exposure so I would be way darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment