Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Horse!

I spent a ton of time in my room today. Packing mostly, but with some studying, and a lot of facebook. So around five I knew I needed to get out and do something or I was going to go crazy. So I went to my friend Lauren's house to check out her new Colt. They haven't named him yet, but it looks like it is going to be Jack.
         Picture # 125
This was my self portrait with him since I didn't bring my tri-pod. When I went to go say hi he was laying on the ground, but he soon got up and started to play. :)
         Picture # 125b

Lauren took this picture. Isn't he so cute?! He loved to lip (I guess that's what you would call it) at people. It felt so weird. But he was so cute I didn't mind in the slightest. I can't wait to play with him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment