Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Responsibility

Dictionary.com says; Responsibility is-
1.       the state or fact of being responsible.
2.       an instance of being responsible: The responsibility for this mess is yours!
3.       a particular burden of obligation upon one who is responsible:the responsibilities of authority.
4.       a person or thing for which one is responsible: A child is a responsibility to its parents.
5.       reliability or dependability, esp. in meeting debts or payments


I was not very responsible for today's picture. 
        Picture # 143




Took this in front of the middle school...without asking permission. You can see the door opening behind me and it's two security guys coming out to talk to me. We had a good laugh about it. They tried to scare me but since my mom works there I wasn't intimidated at all. But next time, I definitely plan on asking first. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment