Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Travel day

Well, I had hoped to write a great post all about traveling today, but my father is freaking out and all of my time is now gone. But, I really wanted to write something. Here is the pic of the day first.
        Picture # 147
Ok, so I took this yesterday. I did two because I knew I wouldn't be able to today.

And now, I have to hit the road. Then the air for an entire night, then seven hours in the Paris airport, then another seven hours in a plane, then finally I will touch down in Egypt.
I will be updating the blog first before facebook or anything else, so here I will talk about what I am learning abroad and post pictures of the different sites. I'm not 100% sure if I will be able to continue on my challenge for the summer, but I sincerely hope so. In any case, I will post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment