Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Homework...

Gah homework is killing me. I shouldn't have even taken a picture today, that how bad it is right now. My problem is that I just don't want to do it. I have NO desire to finish the homework due in two of my classes, but it needs to get done, because it is stressing me out. I am looking forward to the weekend though, it should be really good and photo-filled. I've got two fashion shoots planned, and a couple of Valentine's Day ones. I'm super excited.

Picture # 301

And thank you all so much for your encouragement throughout this project. I've really been learning a lot through this and it means so much to me to know that people are paying attention. My 300th yesterday was a HUGE milestone and I can't believe how far my photography has come. And it's only going to get better! :D

1 comment:

  1. that picture is awesome! i love the editing done to it and your serious look.

    ReplyDelete