Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Candid

So... I didn't plan out a crazy awesome photoshoot today, but I really like how this one turned out. It's not quite a candid, but it certainly looks like one!

Picture # 310
Just chilling with some guy friends. They are awesome! And really into the music scene, so they'd randomly go off ranting about different artists and I'd have no idea who they were talking about. Made for an interesting night. Anyway, I'm off to go be a college student and stay up way to late. Gotta love random invites for movies just before midnight. Don't worry, I'm bringing my homework too. It stinks, but I want to be done this week so I don't have to really stress later. I'll be filming a LOT in the next few weeks, so I gotta start focusing. It sure would help if my mom was here...

No comments:

Post a Comment