Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I miss blogging!

So I'm starting back up again. But instead of another 365, I'm just going to post some of my favorite images from shoots I've been working. At least until I get my real website up and running. Which hopefully will be soon... Anyway, I have to make this fast, because I seriously need to get to bed. Tomorrow is a HUGE day!

And here are some images from Easter weekend!

The Fam

The wedding I was a second shooter for! (Other images are the other photographer's unless I choose o use some for a portfolio)


And finally, I took bf/gf pictures of my gorgeous roommate Lauren and her man!


I had such a good Easter, I really hope you did too! Anyway, I'm playing around with watermarks and logos on here until I decide what I am going to use professionally. We shall see!

...If anyone wants to design one for me please let me know. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment