Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Reading a book...

I have a book report due tomorrow. This is me, frantically reading through to refresh my memory of the story. Don't worry, I don't have to read the entire book I have in my hands. It's two books in one, and I am reading the second book. It's Frank Peretti, "Piercing the Darkness," and man is it good. Very powerfully written, and the story just intertwines so well from the prequel. Highly recommend, though I must warn it is very in your face Christian with the messages it presents. Unless you are into mysteries and thrillers, you probably won't appreciate it as much as someone who believes in the doctrines Peretti discusses.

Picture # 338
*Note, I chose this image because it looks like my hair is SUPER long. I love it! I wish my hair really is that long... one day. Anyway, back to reading! (What I should have been doing all spring break...)

No comments:

Post a Comment