Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Two...

Wow this is going to be really much harder than I anticipated. I didn't even think about this project at all yesterday, at least not till after midnight. I'm posting two today to make up for it, but even these two I didn't think about taking till after 10 o'clock. And I had PLENTY of opportunity today, I just didn't think about it.
Anyway, I have a 7:40 class so I desperately need to get to bed.
# 157
Not going to lie, I messed around quite a bit with this because I took it right after going on a run. Now onto the second one!
# 158
I was trying to get my cat to cooperate and be in the picture but she refused. I still overall like the image, though I'm not 100% sure why. It kind of breaks the "rules," which I guess is why I chose it.

Hopefully I'll be more on top of this tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment