Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Doing some inquirous reading.

 Since beginning to plan for my trip over the summer, I have branched out and started to regularly read websites that talk about traveling. Many discuss all the ins and outs of what they do and of course how much money it takes for them to travel freely. They are all very encouraging about taking the plunge from regular society. And quite possibly after this summer I might want to become a "Travel Ninja" as one blogger calls it, or a "Professional Hobo" as another does. This guy is currently in the Philippines, which is why I chose to link to this post. There is a touch of language, but nothing to bad. Here is the link if you are interested!

http://www.thelongestwayhome.com/blog/philippines-journal/reverse-backpacker-culture-shock-damn-they-are-dirty/

I think next post I will discuss exactly what internship I am applying for and where I see this blog heading for 2010. I have some exciting things planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment